Sunday, October 14, 2012

Meat And Veggies

My doctor instructed me not to eat eggs, nightshades, dairy, caffeine, corn, gluten, sugar or any yeast forming foods.  When I told a friend of mine this, she asked me what I eat exactly.  It was difficult to answer because I used to eat lots of eggs, nightshades and dairy.  

My doctor gave me a piece of advice that worked BEAUTIFULLY.  She told me to eat meat, veggies and very little (if any) fruit.  I ate this way for two short weeks and a few days ago, I had a burst of energy that I never thought I would find.  Both my doctor and my acupuncturist told me that I'm looking much better.  Now I understand why my old chiropractor calls this the healing diet. 

The candida is gone; hopefully this time for good.  Dairy and corn are back on the list of foods that I can eat.  I guess this means that I need to keep doing what I'm doing until I can eat normally again.  I intend to keep this up until my health is restored.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment