Friday, October 19, 2012

Naturalistic Health Care Providers

I still remember my old acupuncturist in San Diego.  She was amazing.  There were few times that she would have to refer me to a doctor because of something outside her scope.  I didn't need health insurance because of her.  We used to trade services, she would give acupuncture and I would give her a massage with reiki.

I honestly didn't think I would be able to find another acupuncturist who was as wonderful as she was; until now.  There are some things my former acupuncturist could do that my new one doesn't, but there are things that my new acupuncturist could do that my former acupuncturist did not.  It's hard to compare the two; in fact, it's impossible.  If I could have my way, they would work collaboratively within a few short miles from where I live.  Unfortunately, one is still in San Diego.

Despite how much I miss my former acupuncturist, I'm so happy I found the one that I have now.  My low back is almost completely healed thanks to her and my new chiropractor; I don't even remember the last time I had even a small migraine; I've finally been getting some sleep and I haven't been feeling as fatigued as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment