Sunday, October 21, 2012

Turmeric Treats Candida Infection and Colorectal Cancers

I found this article on natural news.  This was soooo encouraging for me because I love curry.  I also found out that other curry ingredients like cardamom also fight candida.  This is an awesome discovery for those of us who are sick.  Curry is a wonderful, wonderful healing food!

I make curry from many different main courses, but the one I miss is curry goat.  Goat isn't sold as meat in the US as often as chicken and beef.  Now that my health providers are both telling me to eat more meat, I wish more than ever that I can find organic goat meat.  It would be nice to have something other than chicken and beef all the time.

If you are vegan, curry is wonderful in lentils, chickpeas and white beans.  In any case, give curry a try.  I repeat, curry is a wonderful healing food!

Turmeric Treats Candida Infection and Colorectal Cancers

No comments:

Post a Comment