Monday, October 29, 2012

Another ND on the Way!


I had to post this comment that I took as a GREAT compliment a few weeks back.  It was in reference to my post entitled Why Holistic: ND vs. MD.  I remembered willfully trying not to be harsh about MDs' practices especially since there are so many amazing MDs out there whom I wish the best.  At the same time, I was also very honest about my observation.

Here was the comment:

This convinced me to apply to Naturopathic Medical School. Thank you for this highly informative and encouraging post!

...and my response:

Yay! That makes me so happy! We need more good NDs in this world.

You may already know which school you would like to attend, but in case you are looking for more choices there are websites on my Wellness Avenues page  that list accredited schools in the country and I THINK one in Canada.

Good luck to you, my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment