Wednesday, October 24, 2012

List of Fermented Foods & Vegetables that Can Heal Your Gut

If I haven't announced it yet, I've defeated candida again.  I'm hoping that this time it stays away and doesn't come back.  I've been really trying to build my system with probiotics of all kinds and with fermented vegetables.  Most candida sufferers know that fermented foods feed candida and should be avoided as long as the candida is overtaking the gut.  There are some exceptions to this rule, however.

Several sources suggest that some fermented foods grow cultures that can heal the intestinal tract.  Sauerkraut, when not riddled with sugar and vinegar, is one of the best things to eat when you have any disease from lacking gut flora or abnormal gut flora.  Below is an article from Dr. Mercola who interviewed Dr. Campell McBride.

List of Fermented Foods & Vegetables that Can Heal Your Gut

No comments:

Post a Comment