Sunday, October 28, 2012

Turmeric Milk Comments

I tried the turmeric milk and WOW was it good!  I'm a little too afraid to try my normal sweeteners in it right  now so I used stevia, but it was STILL good!

Turmeric is a candida killer as I've addressed in an earlier post.  So candida sufferers should be drinking this stuff daily.  Since it seems to be good for your everything, we should all be drinking it anyway!  I'm playing with ingredients to make a turmeric milk that I can't do without.  I'll be sure to share it when I figure out a great recipe.  I warn you, however, it could take weeks or months; but I'll keep trying anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I've also tried this turmeric/curcumin milk before, and it was really good! Try to add honey, so delish! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the people who don't have a candida issue, honey sounds wonderful. A doctor in a video I've posted earlier also suggested maple syrup which I look forward to trying when I feel safe to eat sugars again.

    Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete