Thursday, October 4, 2012

Frankenapples

I've been so sad that apples are now on their way to extinction thanks to Monsanto. I used to really like corn and I'm really sorry to see it go.  I'll be loathed to see apples go too; but I must face the possibility.

Granny smith apples are the only ones that I can eat.  The sweet ones make me nauseous for some reason.  It's okay, I don't miss the other apples.  I love the tart flavor of Granny smith apples.  They are also wonderful pie apples, although it's been a long time since I've had apple pie.

I hope one day We The People of the United States see that WE are the ones with the power to tell Monsanto to back off. With over a million angry citizens trying to get rid of them, there is something dreadfully wrong if they are still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment