Monday, October 1, 2012

Candida Cleanse

Candida can be a REAL pain!  I have't had problems with it in so, so long and recently it just invaded my body like a thief in the night.  I can't even begin to explain how frustrating it was to be faced with it again.  I went back on the yeast free diet and it was dormant for a few weeks and came back again.  I am livid and determined to get rid of it once and for good.

Once you are off the diet, I urge you to stay on your guard.  Candida is in the air.  If your immune system is working properly, then your body will fight it off.  If it isn't, then you could land in my spot where you are at square one fighting it all over again.

Here is a video going over some of the basics of a yeast free diet.


What Is a Candida Cleanse? -- powered by ehow

No comments:

Post a Comment