Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thank You!!!

This post is just a "thank you" to all of those who are in the fight with me for a healthier world.  Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who wants good clean food.  When I go to parties and I'm the only one who is avoiding GMO foods for example, it makes me feel so alone.  Not even my husband will avoid it.  It's not that he doesn't want to be healthy, but it is just easier to submit to the ways of the world than it is to be healthy.  I know this is true because it is true for me as well.  It's never easy for me to make the best choices, but I don't give myself alternatives.  I MUST be healthy.  When I see the articles and videos explaining and expressing a demand for a healthier world, I feel so much better.  To all of the people behind those articles and videos, I want to say thank you!

In whatever way that you contribute, in fact, I thank you.  If you recycle, I thank you!  If you avoid GMOs, I thank you!  If you avoid petroleum based products, I thank you!  If you resist Big Pharma, I thank you!  If you are fighting the Monsanto or Codex Alimentarious monsters, I thank you!  If you compost, I thank you!  If you have an organic garden, I thank you!  To all who read my blog, I thank you!  To all who like my fan page on facebook, I thank you!  If you just do your best to live a healthy life everyday in any possible way, you are an example and an inspiration and I thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment