Tuesday, August 2, 2011

GMOs Limitations, Risks and Alternatives

I can't even begin to express how excited I was to read the featured article.  It compares what biotech companies like Monsanto said about GMOs and compared that with the reality of what many observed.  MANY of the unanswered questions are answered beautifully in this article.  It shares findings from studies from studies on GMOs.  It even compares nutritional content.

I was never a proponent of GMO, anyone who has been reading my blog knows this.  Until I realized how it has been literally pushed on us, I wasn't so compelled to fight against it as I am now.  I must live in a world where I have access to clean food/real food.  As I see that access becoming more and more limited, I become increasingly disturbed and frightened.  The following article shared everything I know, divulged some things that I've suspected but did not know and even revealed things that I never imagined. 

http://www.nongmoproject.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/GM-Crops-just-the-science.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment