Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August's Book

Now that we understand the many benefits of bacteria, what are some ways that we could rebuild our bodily flora?  That is where this month's book comes in.  I am working on rebuilding my flora and I just purchased this book recently.  I've never had a chance to read the book, but I have heard what Donna Gates, the author, had to say about intestinal flora.  If I understand correctly, she was once very sick much like I was.  After much research she realized that she had poor flora; hence the beginning of her journey.  This book gives similar information to last month's book, but this one gives recipes as well.  I hope you enjoy the Body Ecology Diet as I know I will.  I'm going to be very focused this month on rebuilding my flora.  I'm very excited about the information this book will bestow and the changes that I will see in my health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment