Sunday, August 14, 2011

Migraines... The Last Straw

I had another migraine on Thursday which kept me from posting for the past few days.  The headache wasn't bad, but the nausea that I had was horrible.  I had the nausea last month as well, but this last episode was very bad.

I healed from so many chronic illnesses and conditions in my life.  I got over depression, horrible cramps and many other things as well.  I'm not going to just accept migraines nor am I going to just accept drugs as the only treatment.  In fact, there is a doctor in NY that I really want to see.  I hope that this is the one who will finally help me with this once and for all.  There are many who found healing thanks to him, hopefully I will be one of the many in the near future. 

This is the one last thing that I'm trying to gain control of.  Thanks to Healing Village Collective and Maximized Living, the intensity of the headaches went way down.  This new nausea component, however, makes the migraine far more unbearable.  I'll take this new nausea component as the last straw.  I am now more determined than EVER to heal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment