Monday, August 1, 2011

Intestinal Flora

I’ve had many health problems due to poor flora.  I’ve posted about the different ways that I've tried to rebuild my flora.

I’m learning about other symptoms of unhealthy levels of intestinal flora.  I wasn’t surprised to hear about Candida, because that was my issue.  I was very surprised to hear that doctors attribute symptoms like fatigue, depression and even autism to unhealthy flora.  Unhealthy flora equals a poor immune system and a poor immune system can mean a number of different poor health conditions.

There are a few things that I've tried to rebalance my flora which I will share this week.  The only thing that I haven't yet tried is raw milk.  I'm still trying to find the best resource for that.



Any questions, comments and furthermores are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment