Thursday, March 24, 2011

Vitamin Store

Inspired by the book we are reading this month, I decided to offer the names of my favorite whole food vitamin products.

I've posted previously about a discussion that I had with a group about vitamins and about a woman who says that she is sure to have a large viriety of fruits and veggies so that she doesn't have to waste her money on vitamin supplements.  Honestly, if you can do that then you don't need any of the products below.  I would rather get my vitamin intake from my meals if I had the time, but to be honest, I don't always.

My favorite brands are Garden of Life (the company that makes Vitamin Code) and New Chapter.  Then there are actual foods that are natural whole food vitamins in themselves like Kelp, Brewers Yeast and Salba seeds; three essential ingredients for vitamin toast (see Wellness Cafe on the Whole Health Destinations page).  You could also use them in a smoothie.

I may have presented some of these before, but here they are again; brands and products that my husband and I use.  For more information about a product that interests you, click the "Buy From amazon.com" button below the product of choice:





No comments:

Post a Comment