Sunday, March 20, 2011

How is it going? (End of week 2)

How is it going?  This is the end of week two of our decreasing toxicity project, so by now you are drinking plenty of water (filtered or spring) eating more vegetables and fruits and less toxic/synthetic food like trans fats.

I know this kind of change is rarely if ever easy.  I had to give up some of my favorite foods because of toxicity and food sensitivities.  It may be comfort for you to know that I now no longer have a craving for most of those foods and I can make the ones that I still have a craving for using whole food ingredients.

Tomorrow, Monday we will take another step forward toward a healthier body and a healthier life.  I encourage more use of the forum.  I feel that it is a fabulous way to both teach and learn information.  Your feedback is most valuable to me even if it is a question.  Questions are NEVER dumb they are an opportunity for learning.  The so called “dumb” questions are a learning opportunity for those too embarrassed or too prideful to ask; and that STILL doesn't make it dumb.  If you are still not confident about your feedback, remember reregistration is required for the use of Whole Health Destinations for the benefit of those who would like to remain anonymous.  I hope to see more of you there and thank you to those who have participated already!

No comments:

Post a Comment