Monday, March 7, 2011

Decreasing Toxicity: Water

I forgot to mention something about water.  Make sure the water that you drink is NOT fluoridated.  As discussed in a prior post, the fluoride in drinking water is a man made toxin.  Calcium fluoride and sodium fluoride are naturally occurring substances.  The kinds of fluoride they put into our water supply includes hydrofluorosilicic acid and other byproducts of things like steel, cement, aluminum and nuclear weapons. 

I was having discussions with some of my readers outside the site and it made me realize that I really wasn’t specific enough.  I just assume sometimes that my readers have read everything in this blog and I forget that some haven’t seen important posts with information on things like fluoridated water.  I feel that it is very important to warn against fluoridated water because if you are decreasing toxicity, the increase of this toxin doesn’t help to steer anyone in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment