Monday, March 21, 2011

Decreasing Toxicity: Cleaners

By now you are on your way to much cleaner, healthier bodies and families.  Now let us look at something other than foods that effect our bodies.
The next step is to examin your house hold cleaners.  What do you use to clean the kitchen, bathrooms, floor tile and to freshen the air?  What do you use to wash your dishes?  Look over the ingredients in these products and look for parabens, phthalates and chlorine just to start.  These are all known to be toxic to the body and environment (Be Well My Friends will always support a healthy environment because a healthy environment supports healthy bodies).

I understand how hard it can be difficult to part with effective cleaners.  As the daughter of a nurse, I like my toilets, tubs and sinks clean and germ free when I am finished cleaning it.  There are natural, eco safe disinfenctants and cleaners available; these products are also effective.  Cleaning products made from eco conscious companies like Method, J.R. Watkins, Melaleuca and Seventh Generation are just a few of my personal favorites.

There will be more on cleaners in future posts.  In the meantime, I provided my favorite eco safe bathroom cleaners/ disinfectants below.  I actually use these cleaners and I find them to be very effective.  I use the Seventh Generation bathroom spray for cleaning surfaces, the wipes for day to day cleaning, the Bon Ami powder with the castile soap (tea tree oil castile soap is my FAVORITE to clean with) to clean the insides of the toilets, tubs and sinks and I dilute some tea tree oil castile soap in a bucket of water to wash the floors.  For more information, please click on the "Buy from amazon.com" button below the product of choice.

As always, questions, comments and furthermores are ALWAYS valued and welcome!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment