Friday, March 18, 2011

The Meatrix

I'm really trying to give my business to restaurants that give their support to organic farms.  There aren't many of them, however, the few that I've gone to are very, very good.  I went to an organic pizzeria last night and I was in heaven!  There is another restaurant where they serve fresh free range chicken, freshly hunted elk and fresh fish along with organic fruits and veggies.  I perfectly understand why these foods are more expensive; there is less of it to go around.  I think that with the brilliant minds in this world, there has to be a better way to produce food without having to cram animals in tiny spaces and feed them antibiotics in order to keep consumers from getting ill.

I just thought that the following was a FABULOUS presentation.  It was cute, creative, and very informative.  In order to see the rest of Leo's journey, check out their website.

I want to thank the makers of this presentation!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment