Friday, March 25, 2011

Moving Forward

I know that some of the information that I've offered has been rather graphic and unsettling, I apologize to anyone who had a difficult time with it.  I hear the people who dispense this information constantly saying things like "I'm not trying to scare you, but arm you" and in all honesty, I'm not displaying this information to scare but to arm.  Knowledge is power.  If we are aware of what is going on, then we can do something about it.

Sometimes the research that I do for this blog can be overwhelming.  I find information at times that I don't even want to accept.  I was just telling my husband today about how there is a small cowardly part of me that doesn't even want to do this anymore because the more I find the more I am burdened with the responsisbility of doing better.  I have posted before about how it can be scary to be open to new information.  Even I can lapse into an old mind frame where I wish I could go back to the days where none of this mattered.  For a brief moment at times I wish I can go back to the days where I can eat sugar cookies with color sprinkles and have a can of soda and not worry about what it is doing to my health.  All I have to do in order to snap out of it is think of what the norm in this world is and what it produces.

Believe me, I don't want my old life back and the only way to move is forward and that's where I'm going.  So on with my healthy low toxic life!

No comments:

Post a Comment