Wednesday, March 30, 2011

More on Cosmetics

Ecco Bella and Zuzu are two brands that I love.   All of my cosmetics, in fact, are produced by one of the two companies with very little exception.   There are, however, many other wonderful products out there.  Aveda is another line of beauty and cosmetics that a few people that I know swear by.  I have a friend who manages an Aveda store in Massachusetts.  If you find Aveda to be favorable then you have an incredible variety of choices when it comes to cosmetics.  Dr. Hauschka has an incredible line, but I find it to be more costly than many.  On the other hand, Dr. Hauschka is one of those brands that are more expensive because of the fact that the quality is so high.  I have a girlfriend who will spend the extra money on Dr. Hauschka because she KNOWS that she will get quality non toxic makeup and cosmetics if it is made by this company.

There are a few products that I can offer through amazon.com, however, in all honesty, I wouldn’t buy makeup online unless I’ve used certain colors before.  I always buy my makeup from a health food store so that I can test the colors on myself to make sure that it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment