Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Decreasing Toxicity: Cleaners (continued)

If you participated in the Decreasing Toxicity project, by now you are on your way to much cleaner bodies.  You may even feel a difference.

After one client of mine went through her detox, she didn't' feel anything until the day she ate one of the foods that she intended to permanently eliminate and got sick.  I didn't feel a difference until I had ice cream for the first time in a year.  My head felt like it was swimming for almost a week and my though process slowed down significantly; to the point where others noticed there was something wrong with me.  My husband started detoxing before I moved in.  After I moved in, he lost a bunch of weight (it helped that he was exercising too) and now he looks great and says that he feels better as well.

The downside of detoxing is, you may get sensitive to toxins.  I can't stand the smell of harsh cleaners.  I can't even walk down the cleaning isle at a conventional grocery store anymore.

Let me know how you are doing and what I can do to help.  I encourage you to join the Making Changes forum to offer any comments, questions or furthermores.  There is also room for comments below as well.  I always love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment