Sunday, September 2, 2012

September's Book "Hypothyroidism The Unsuspected Illness"

I'm really fired up about this month's book.  I'm fired up because I realized that hypothyroid could upset so many different functions in the body; which means, of course, that thyroid health could do so much for everyone.  After reading the first chapter of this book, I knew immediately that getting tested for hypothyroid was what I needed to do.  Because the TSH exam is so common and the results so overestimated, my doctor gave me a list of specific exams to do so that nothing is overlooked.

This book talks mostly about symptoms and what hypothyroid can do to a person's health and life.  The next step is figuring out what to do to heal which the book also talks a little about at the end.  This month I will be covering some different methods of healing in a little more detail than the book.

Now I understand why exercise helps me so tremendously!  Most importantly, I have better ideas of how to get healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment