Saturday, September 22, 2012

Rainwater Collection Prohibition

I learned recently that it is illegal in some states to collect rainwater.  Basically, it is considered stealing because the rainwater belongs to the government...  Is everyone with me here?  I'll say it again:  Collecting rainwater is STEALING in some states because the RAINWATER BELONGS to the GOVERNMENT!  You get me?  Are you appalled?  I certainly hope so!

I feel utterly sorry for the Americans who don't see that there is something abominably WRONG with this.  When the government prohibits you from collecting rainwater, THIS, ladies and gentlemen, is where We The People need to step in and ask our leaders what the heck is going on!  It's not a mystery or question that our Constitutional rights have been trampled on for years now, but prohibition on rainwater collection... seriously???  Come on!!  Talk about taking away natural rights, you can't get more ridiculous than that!  This is a direct and gross violation of the rights of the American people and I find this absolutely disgusting!

I would like to exercise my right to free speech while it is still intact and deliver the follow message to the leaders of the states that implement rainwater collection prohibition:  SHAME ON YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment