Monday, September 10, 2012

Mercola/Connet

Frequent readers have probably noticed that I've been posting about fluoride a lot both on this blog and on the BWMF page on FB.  Frequent readers have probably also figured out that there is a reason why I would post about the dangers of fluoride during the month where thyroid health is the focus.  Fluoride slowly destroys thyroid function.  Fluoride is difficult to avoid, yes; but it is NOT impossible.

As much as you can, stay away from tap water.  Right now, the only time I use unfiltered tap water is to wash my hands, dishes and clothes.  I have an RO system for drinking and a shower head filter for bathing.  I suggest that this be the very LEAST that we all do.

Dr. Joseph Mercola discusses water fluoridation with Dr. Paul Connet in the following interview.  They are two individuals whom I urge all to listen to.


No comments:

Post a Comment