Friday, September 21, 2012

Tiresome

I admit that I sometimes find the health freedom fight tiresome.  I admit that my quest to inform others is so that they are aware of their rights because when everyone is aware of their rights, they are more likely to fight for them.  There are many people who are aware of what is happening and they are against the government corruption, but I'm not sure everyone is aware of how bad it is.

I just read about a family who is in hiding from the government.  It is a Christian family who took religious exemptions from vaccinating their children.  The doctor blew the whistle on them and a social worker came to take the children away.  Thank God, the family escaped before the social workers got there.  But it still makes me angry.  Since when does the land of the free legally kidnap children for not buying into propaganda?  The answer is unfortunate and frustrating!  America has been doing this for a while now.

I'm so tired of this.  I'm tired of Obamacare, Bill Gates Foundation, the FDA, Monsanto, Codex Alimentarious, all of them and any proponents of them.  I don't mind people doing their business, as long as it doesn't interfere with the rights of others.  The American government needs to back up and shrink down before they hurt anyone else.  The only reason why I haven't given up is because there are so many others who fight with me.  This is just as much our America as it is theirs, and to defy the Constitution like this, to steal the natural rights of the people is downright disgusting!

No comments:

Post a Comment