Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Proper Exercise Helps in Cancer Treatment

The link below gives information about exercise that I admit I didn't even know about.  I knew that exercise helps prevent cancer, but I didn't know that it could aid cancer treatment.  I think that is absolutely amazing!

There really aren't enough good things to say about exercise.  So far, we talked about how it was good prevention for cold/flu, cancer, heart disease and obesity.  Over the last two days, we've talked about how exercise also works as part of treatment for disease like thyroid and now cancer.

I guess we should all take Dr. Mercola's advice and move our bodies.  It is always wise to check with your health provider before starting a program, but check soon and start soon!  Obviously it is doctor recommended!

Proper Exercise Helps in Cancer Treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment