Sunday, September 16, 2012

Liberty and Health Freedom

I keep meeting people who really don't want to care about politics.  They blindly choose leaders according to the promises that he/she makes.  Even long after these promises are broken they STILL want to place hope in an individual who has shown that he/she will never deliver.  I confess that this was who I was years ago.  I was so blind that I didn't see that the government was willing to sacrifice my health and the health of so many others for the sake of their own personal gain.

I'm grateful that my eyes have opened.  Now I am one who will stand for liberty.  I understand that this is the same country who has a history of prohibiting liberty from some of us; but now that we are growing and changing we have an opportunity to be better than that.  I feel that as a citizen it is my responsibility to stand up for the America that we can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment