Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fluoride's Serious Health Problems, thyroid disorder, Iodine deficiency

One of the first things that anyone with hypothyroidism (or with even a suspicion of hypothyroidism) needs to do is get fluoride out of their diet.  Below is yet another article that offers more information on why.

Below the link to the article, there is a link for the Nimbus RO (reverse osmosis) system.  This is the filter that I use and I must say that I was really surprised when I took my first sip of the water it makes.  When water is from tap or hasn't been filtered out well, I could usually tell right away.  I often don't even need to taste it, sometimes I could smell the chlorine in it.  The water from this filter had no smell and it had no taste.  I was just plain refreshing water.  I highly recommend it!

Fluoride's Serious Health Problems, thyroid disorder, Iodine deficiency


No comments:

Post a Comment