Friday, September 7, 2012

Hypothyroidism Infomation

Dr. Oz apparently did a show about hypothyroidism.  I didn't see the show; but because he is an MD and he isn't trained to teach people how to heal thyroid, I would place much more value on anything that he may say about symptoms and maybe even supplementation than on healing it.  Either way, the doctor in the video below gave valuable information about symptoms and other such that I felt was worth posting.

I also placed very little weight on what this individual said about fluoride.  Even though many opponents of water fluoridation would concur that IF fluoride has any benefit at all it's when it is in it's natural form and used topically, but there is absolutely without a doubt NO benefit to ingesting it.  I still avoid the use of fluoride all together and most doctors whom I know would encourage that.


No comments:

Post a Comment