Monday, September 24, 2012

Soapnut Progress

Here is an update on the soapnuts:  I went back to using Biokleen only because my washing machine will cause it to clean one load twice and I haven't figured out a way to stop that from happening.  Even though this was written a few months ago, I still haven't figured out the soapnuts.  If you have a conventional washing machine, just take it out before or just after the first spin cycle.  My machine is a front load machine, so it's difficult to do that.  I haven't given up yet though; it may be difficult to use the soapnuts, but it isn't impossible.  I simply haven't figured out how I'm going to use it with my machine without wasting it.

If you have any suggestions, I'm open.  Questions, comments and furthermores are always, always valued and welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment