Friday, August 31, 2012

Don't Let Them Tell You That It's Not Possible!

Doctors will usually tell you that there is just one way to heal from some diseases.  For example, the only way to treat cancer is cut, poison or burn it; the only way to treat AIDS is to slow it down with AZT; or the only way to get rid of fibroids is surgically.  None of this is true and I can testify to the fibroid propaganda.

I KNEW that fibroids could be shrunk, I really KNEW this; but not even my naturopathic doctors knew how to do this.  So I did my own research.  I searched for doctors or health practitioners who could give me the information that I knew was out there somewhere, but instead I stumbled upon another solution.  There was a supplement that can shrink fibroids.  I don't believe in taking supplements for every little thing, for this isn't what naturopathic medicine is all about; but I was desperate for a solution.  I called the company and asked for a free sample and took the sample to my doctor to look at the ingredients and test me on it.  It turned out that I tested well on it so I started taking it.  Realizing that I was doing things backwards, I researched reviews on the supplement after I started taking it.  It had GREAT reviews.  Women were so happy to get rid of their fibroids.  One woman said that she had a fibroid the size of a grapefruit.  It took her an entire year to shrink that nasty sucker, but she did it.

My former acupuncturist shrunk a fibroid and it hasn't been back since.  This is how I knew that shrinking them was possible when others appeared (in other areas).  I just didn't know how to do it without her and she doesn't live near me anymore.  It will take some time to shrink them, but I'm up for a challenge!  I'll post my success in a few months.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, I am wondering what supplement you took? I would love info! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vitalzyme, but please see my post on March 30, 2014 for further details on my experience with it.

      http://bewellmyfriends.blogspot.com/2014/03/fibroid-shrinking-follow-up.html

      Delete
  2. Is the shrinking successful?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please see my post on March 30, 2014 for updates:

    http://bewellmyfriends.blogspot.com/2014/03/fibroid-shrinking-follow-up.html

    ReplyDelete