Friday, August 24, 2012

Liver Health No-Nos

Countless things can go wrong with disruption of liver function.  It is so important to take care of your liver.  The one way that many doctors urge us to take care of the liver is to clean it out.  In my experience, one doctor highly recommended the castor oil pack, while another recommended Gerson's coffee enema.  I recently did my own research and found out about other ways to flush the liver that I'm still looking into.

I posted the video below because this doctor talked about the effects of alcohol and certain over the counter medicines on the liver.  I understood that binge drinking is VERY dangerous because of what it will do to the liver, but I never thought about the fact that even a little alcohol could be hurtful to the liver.

This information was so interesting and important; so I had to post it.  Enjoy!



How to Improve Liver Function -- powered by ehow

No comments:

Post a Comment