Friday, August 3, 2012

Wolfgang Puck Review Reminder

A reader reminded me of a something that I was to post:


Lauren
So...do you have a review of how [the Wolfgang Puck Mini Chopper] works as a food processor?


Thanks for reminding me about this Lauren!  I guess because I'm not exactly raving about it, I didn't feel like I had anything to post.  It's not that I'm unhappy with it.  I'm actually very satisfied with it overall. I use it pretty often because there are so many things that I make from scratch like manna bread and sprouted crackers.

There were just a few things that bummed me out about it, but I wouldn't exactly complain about these things.  I'll mention them just to complete my opinion.  For one thing, it came with so many accessories that I'm never going to use which was a bit of a bummer because I don't know what to do with this stuff.  Another issue is the fact that the bowl is so small that I have to chop, empty, and then chop more in order to process everything.  I can't really complain about the plastic that holds the blade either because all of the other food processors have that.  I'm just happy that it isn't the part of the product that has the most contact with the food.

Again, I'm not complaining, I can give away the extra pieces to the set and there is a good side to having a small chopper.  When I'm experimenting in the kitchen, which I do a LOT, it's good to have a small chopper because a large one wouldn't process a small amount efficiently.  So my overall opinion is that this is good product and I recommend it to others who are as anal about not using plastic as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment