Thursday, August 9, 2012

Allopathy

I've been saying that I believe that pharmaceuticals are good for some things.  That may be true, however, the more I explore how effective and powerful naturopathy is, I draw myself closer to the belief that pharmaceuticals may just be worthless.  How many times did MDs try to convince me that drugs are the ONLY treatment/cure for certain diseases only to find that what they said wasn't true.  The doctor may have believed it, so I'm not calling the messenger a liar, however, Big Pharma sends people to lie to doctors and makes it the doctor's business to further propagate that lie.

To know that there are other ways to treat disease is both wonderful and FRUSTRATING!  It's wonderful because then I always have hope.  It's frustrating because Big Pharma often tries to make sure that not even the naturopathic world knows about how powerful natural medicine is.  In order to figure out how to heal, it sometimes takes days to find a naturopathic physician who could guide me through it because the REALLY knowledgeable ones may have to do their work in secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment