Monday, August 20, 2012

Detox Blues

I've been detoxing for a few weeks now.  For some reason the last two weeks have been particularly rough for me.  I've been pretty tired and thought that it could be a thyroid issue, but it may actually be side effects from the detoxing.  The headache that I've been having was a big clue.  It wasn't exactly a migraine, but at first it certainly felt like one.  I know that it was a headache only because I didn't have the light sensitivity that I usually experience with a migraine.

I wrote a long post about liver health about two years ago.  Thanks to what I'm learning about attaining health the Gerson way, I'm discovering so much more about liver health.  I'm hoping to start practicing these new skills.  Of course, I want to talk to my doctors about it first; once I do, I look forward to seeing what a nice clean liver would do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment