Tuesday, August 28, 2012

India's State of Maharashtra Revokes Monsanto's Cotton Seed License

YES!  Another battle won!  I'm surprised it took so long, but better late than never.

In Maharashtra, India, it is now a criminal offense to sell GMO cotton seeds.  I'm so grateful that more and more people are recognizing the dangers of GMOs.  Whether you believe it is safe or not is irrelevant, if I choose not to eat it, growing GMO crops next to mine is infringement on my rights even though Monsanto treats their victims like perps.

A war is won one battle at a time.  Monsanto may have won a few, however, I'm hoping that once Obama is voted out of office we will have more of our constitutional rights back.  With Romney, we may not have them all back like we want, however, at least we will have some.  Either way, with more power to say what We The People want, I can be more hopeful that more battles will be won.

India's State of Maharashtra Revokes Monsanto's Cotton Seed License

No comments:

Post a Comment