Tuesday, August 14, 2012

What They Do





Pink eye is something that used to strike me often around the time that I moved to a colder state.  My doctor recommended Similasan to treat my eye.  I would always use the drops and the eye wash (I've used a different herbal eye wash since they don't sell the Similasan eye wash in my area).  It clears up my pink eye every single time.

I purchased the bottle on the left a few years ago when I first moved here and a few months ago I had another pink eye attack when I had strep.  Obviously the bottle on the left was too old to use (it was empty anyway), so I asked my husband to get some more.  I called several stores but there wasn't any Similasan "Pink Eye Relief" products available.  Similasan "Irritated Eye Relief" was all that the stores found.  It's the exact same product, but named differently because the FDA didn't want Similasan to imply that their VERY effective product could do anything for Pink eye.

To the Fraud and Death Association, I would like to beg your pardon, but this is a product that is recommended by doctors for treating pink eye and it has worked for me every time.  I'm sorry that your precious Big Pharma poisons just don't happen to be as great!

No comments:

Post a Comment