Thursday, August 2, 2012

Dr. Max Gerson

Dr. Max Gerson was a brilliant, brilliant healer who was far ahead of his time.  His healing practices healed cancer patients who had days left to live.  It sickens me that they treated this amazing doctor like a mad man and a criminal.

I guess this is one reason why allopaths don't like to encourage eating natural foods.  It steals from their business.  One practice that heals many things is the coffee enema.  My doctor was to first to tell me about the coffee enema.  I don't practice it because I'm too afraid, but Gerson Institute uses it to heal cancer patients.  I didn't even realize that it was a Gerson healing practice until now.

This is just the beginning.  There are sooo many other healing practices that can heal a variety of diseases INCLUDING cancer.


No comments:

Post a Comment