Friday, August 31, 2012

Tell the USDA and EPA to Reject 2,4-D Resistant Corn!

Here we go again.  I'm so tired of Monsanto.

Monsanto wants to make Agent Orange resistant corn; so I've posted the video below just to remind us of what Agent Orange does.  After watching the video, ask yourself WHY we would need this stuff in our environment today???  It makes me want to cry when I see what it has done to children today even though they sprayed it over 40 years ago.

People really don't want to hear about this, but the ones who choose not to hear it are giving their power away to Monsanto and that's what Monsanto wants.  Those of you who sign the petition (the link below the video) at the very least are a part of the solution.  It's YOU whom I am posting this for.  It's YOU who are the heroes!  It is because of YOU why we will win this!




Tell the USDA and EPA to Reject 2,4-D Resistant Corn!

No comments:

Post a Comment