Monday, August 13, 2012

Gerson Healing

Those who know anything about Max Gerson, know that he is one of the most brilliant healers of the 20th century.  He miraculously survived Adolph Hitler's grasp in the holocaust, but sadly his siblings did not.  It's a great miracle that he survived because if he didn't there would be so many people who would have lost their lives to cancer for never knowing him.  I posted this video because there are so many more who should know and understand his healing methods.

Even though he is amazing, I'm just not entirely certain about a permanent raw food diet.  People rave about it and it's understandable why they do, but there are so many nutrients in animal proteins too.  I admit that I would like more insight on that matter.  Other than that one issue, there is no doubt in my mind that raw food is the way to go when one is trying to heal the body.



No comments:

Post a Comment