Monday, May 30, 2011

My Apologies

I’m sure some of you are wondering why I haven’t been posting as consistently as normal.  I spent all of last week with relatives one of whom has been unwell (although I dare to believe that she will recover soon).  My husband and I drove out to the east coast the weekend before last and came back yesterday.  We came home to realize that we are experiencing internet issues that will take a few days to resolve so I may have difficulties posting this week although I hope I can still be more consistent than last week.  I will do what I have to to post daily as normal.

I see that many have come to do some reading regardless of my inconsistent posting and I want to thank you for that.  I hope you've found useful or enlightening information.

Be well my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment