Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Motivation

Motivation is something that I don't write nearly enough about.  Why bother live a healthy life?  It can be a major hassle trying to avoid toxic foods.  You could forget about shopping in regular grocery stores; the food you buy may be significantly more expensive than the food you used to buy and your friends and family may complain because it isn't as easy for them to feed you when you come over and they may even try to talk you into eating poorly "just this one time" via begging, guilt tripping or both. 

I constantly try to challenge my husband to remind himself why he tries to live a healthy life because I don't want him to do it for me.  I told him that if he is doing it for me he may as well not do it at all because in that case he will never be successful.  I do the same for all of my loved ones.  If they haven't the desire to change, then I lead by example and I'll tell them what I know, but I will make no attempt to get them to change.

Do you want to get healthier?  What is your reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment