Sunday, May 20, 2012

Raw Food Yumpot

Who says that raw food diets have to be boring?  I admit that I'm not into the raw food diet, for I am a meat eater, but I do use some raw food recipes because I like the idea of getting the most nutrients out of food.  In the case of yumpot, this is a dessert that is loaded with nutrients which is amazing.  When food is fresh and raw, it is intensely packed with nutrition.  Even though I am a carnivore, I still admire the people who eat raw foods and they usually inspire me to include more raw foods in my diet.

Angela Stokes Monarch used to be obese.  Once she started eating real food, she lost the weight and found a vibrant health that she didn't know was possible.  I may post her story one day, but for now please enjoy her recipe for raw food yumpot.



No comments:

Post a Comment