Monday, May 7, 2012

Gettin' Pink Kink Outta Yo Think!

I love the following Pixar short film.  If I remember correctly, they showed Boundin' (the following Pixar short) before the movie The Incredibles.  The reason why I'm posting it is because I was watching it on the same day that I heard Louise L. Hay speaking about thought patterns.  She mentioned how we need to work on our thoughts before working on our problems.  That's the basic message that Jackalope gave to the lamb before telling him about the "pink kink in [lamb's] think" hence the name of this post.  Once the lamb readjusted his focus, he found contentment once again.  This is the same message Hay gives to all of us.  To put it in a the words of a dear friend, it's our focus that determines our direction.


(I'm really sorry about any violent content in the advertisement at the beginning of this video.  I'm not a fan of that, but this was the most complete version of the short film that I could find.  If I find another, I'll post it over this one.)




No comments:

Post a Comment