Friday, May 4, 2012

May's Book

These two Louise L. Hay's books were my favorite to read.  I had a tendency to be very negative as a young adult.  Funny, I was always a very health conscious person even when I was 16, and yet I never realized what a horribly powerful impact my negativity had on my health.  It was so powerful that old negative beliefs even impact me now.  I sometimes catch myself using old negative though patterns, the difference now is that I am aware of it so I can change it to something wonderful.  Toxic thoughts and toxic relationships are not that different from toxic foods; they can all cause damage to the body inevitably leading to disease and maybe even death.  It was yet another lesson I had to learn the hard way, but when you learn things the hard way you can often teach what you've learned in a much easier way!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment