Friday, May 11, 2012

Dark Times, Bright Thinking I

There is a reason why I want to focus on Louise L. Hay's books and messages about health this month.  With so much negativity hitting those of us who fight for health freedom, positive thinking is absolutely necessary for the sake of sanity.

This month I want to quiet my thoughts some.  I've been very angry about the horrible things that are happening; for example Monsanto's lies and Big Pharma's political corruption.  All I can do is let my voice be heard and educate as many people as I can about what is going on.  From there, I can expect the worst and have great faith in the highest good.

This is how I plan to fight the wrong that is happening and still enjoy the beautiful life that has been given to me at the same time.  I plan to achieve this; I dare to believe that I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment