Thursday, May 3, 2012

More on Sprouts

I successfully sprouted wheatberries and made some raw breads that I cut up into crackers.  One has this pizza flavor because of the tomato, basil and Italian seasoning.  I also tried to make some granola, but it didn't come out to taste very good.  There are many kinds of wheatberries and I thought that it's possible that I sprouted one that didn't have a flavor that was sweet or mild enough for something like granola.

I'm now experimenting with other sprouts.  I even cleared out a cabinet to create a designated spot to culture vegetables, soak nuts, sprout grain and make kefirs.  These are all fun projects to do and I'm looking forward to all the other fun projects that will come of these new things that I've discovered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment