Monday, May 21, 2012

Positive Thinking

Louise L. Hay's message has been so helpful.  There is still so much good news for the health conscious people in the world but there is still bad news too.  Because I've readjusted how I perceive the world, I'm able to feel encouraged by the good news, but I can still hear the bad news without feeling crippled by my anger or fear.  This is what I've been striving for.  I've been aching for balance.  I don't want to bury my head in the sand even though some of the things that I've been hearing are frightening.  I'd rather live my life and focus on how any kind of news can inspire growth.

For the past month, I've been paying closer attention to Hay's message.  I've read her book before, but I read her words now and it means more.  It helps me to see and understand that no matter what life throws at me; when I make it about growth it's all awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment