Thursday, May 31, 2012

NaturalNews exclusive: Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his own pigs

I am not a pork eater, yet in any way that I can I want to give Michigan pig farmers my support.  The DNR gave an ambiguous description of "illegal" pigs in order to have another lame reason to go after family farmers.  Americans have the Constitutional right to conduct a legitimate business to feed their families; but as many of you know, our Constitutional rights have recently been challenged left and right. 

Pig farmer Mark Baker is awesome and makes me proud.  I believe that the lengths that he has gone through to protect his family is amazing.  Thank you Mark, for sending clear messages the Tyrannosaurus Bureaucrats; I for one have had enough of them!  Hats off to you Mark!!




NaturalNews exclusive: Michigan government unleashes armed raids on small pig farmers, forces farmer to shoot all his own pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment