Saturday, May 26, 2012

California Right To Know | carighttoknow.org

I was told that GMO labeling was recently front page news in the New York Times.  I was so excited that I asked someone to save a paper for me.

I haven't read the article yet, although I am absolutely DYING to, but I suspect that part of the reason this issue is becoming such a struggle is because California is really pushing Monsanto to label their GMOs.  If I understand correctly, it would be more costly for Monsanto to label Califonia's food alone than it would be just to label everything sold in America.  For this reason, I'll bet they are looking for every reason and excuse under the sun to fight California on this one.  Sorry Monsanto, unfortunately, this is what the people want.

California Right To Know | carighttoknow.org

No comments:

Post a Comment